Defraggler Auto Defrag Function

Hello I am suggesting that you guys add an auto defrag function, some of the other good defragmenters have an auto defrag function, such as SmartDefrag and Auslogics Disk Defrag (which I currently use). The auto defrag function works in the background when your computer is idle or not being used much, and you should be allowed to set either to auto defrag the system drive, or all of your hard drives. It should also say how many files were defragmented on that day, and possibly a log of previous days would be a extra feature. So if you guys want to stay in the defrag market and really be able to compete, add an auto defrag feature. Thanks.

-Second!

I second this request. I actually came to the site today to make the same request. I really like CCleaner and Defraggler would be my defrag program of choice if it had this feature. This should be a default option (@ least on primary drive). When that happens I will stop telling people about OIbits' SmartDefrag.

Thanks!

Yeah I would like to see this feature, I used to use iobit smart defrag, but then I started using auslogics disk defrag just because it was less buggier and more pristine.

Yeah, that'd be a great feature, I use that on servers with Diskeeper. But on a workstation, wouldn't using the scheduling feature already in defraggler suffice? But I agree it should be added as a feature in a future release once they figure out how to implement it, but it adds a lot of overhead to the program I would bet.