My suggestions and ideas

AL90

Hi

1. There are some drivers/updates and such I want to hide showing up in the uninstaller and I can't remove it's entry (MSI installer) and I don't want to uninstall it, is it possible to add a function where you can hide entrys from showing up?

2. Cleanup of the Google Earth cache.

3. Cleanup of the whole system from common and safe to erase junk files, also including an option to add custom filetypes for advanced users.

4. Empty folders finder.

That's all for now.

Nice program and cheers!

Hi

1. There are some drivers/updates and such I want to hide showing up in the uninstaller and I can't remove it's entry (MSI installer) and I don't want to uninstall it, is it possible to add a function where you can hide entrys from showing up?

2. Cleanup of the Google Earth cache.

3. Cleanup of the whole system from common and safe to erase junk files, also including an option to add custom filetypes for advanced users.

4. Empty folders finder.

That's all for now.

Nice program and cheers!

Well in the case of hiding entries you don't want to keep showing after you made a scan, I suggest you add them to the ignore list. Options>Exclude>Add File/Add Folder/Add Registry.

If you can manually locate the folder where the Google Earth cache is kept, you can manually add that to the Include list. Options>Include>Add Folder/Add File. You can also use this function to clean folders where there are junk files, however this can be unsafe if any necessary files are deleted.

Adding custom file types is good idea however, there is still a risk that some necessary files might get deleted in this procedure just because they share a common file type with those you would often find as junk files.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Well in the case of hiding entries you don't want to keep showing after you made a scan, I suggest you add them to the ignore list. Options>Exclude>Add File/Add Folder/Add Registry.

I think the OP is talking about ability to (un)hide entries in the Tools / Uninstall panel.