Product Suggestion

Incar

Hi!

I understand that's the resources currently goes to your new product, Speccy.

Later on though, I'd love to see something like "Gamer" or like, where you can temporary shut down unnecessary services and processes you don't need for your gaming.

I know there's something called "Game Booster", but I'm not very keen on IObit nowdays and it feels buggy and cluttered.

Cheers!

• Moderators

Simply make a new Windows user profile in particular for gaming with all the stuff disabled that you don't want running! Of course you'd need to give that profile temporary Admin privileges to be able to disable allot of stuff, then switch it to a more restricted account.

Simply make a new Windows user profile in particular for gaming with all the stuff disabled that you don't want running! Of course you'd need to give that profile temporary Admin privileges to be able to disable allot of stuff, then switch it to a more restricted account.

While this would work, the downside is that the services you disable in one user profile would remain disabled when the user logged into other accounts.

I believe he is referring to a method that he can disable then re-enable services. Check theorica website for a free product called gamexp & be sure to backup your current settings before you begin so you can undo them later.

While this would work, the downside is that the services you disable in one user profile would remain disabled when the user logged into other accounts.

I believe he is referring to a method that he can disable then re-enable services. Check theorica website for a free product called gamexp & be sure to backup your current settings before you begin so you can undo them later.

That would be possible with a batch file, if the OP is interested I will pass on a batch file newbie guide I wrote for exactly what he wants to do (ie one click to stop services of choice, launch game and have services restarted on game exit).