Search function on CCleaners homepage

ePost

Hmm! On some days I have a very short fuse. Bang! :blink: But I'll behave myself. ;) Dear darlings on the CCleaner staff: Please put a search function on CCleaner's site. That way one wont have to trawl ? the internet to find out what the system requirements are. Questions would easy be answered that way. Such as: does CCleaner have x64 support for Windows 7?

Well. I've said it. And I remembered to say please. So I'll just be on my way. Still have a lot of googling to do. :rolleyes: Need to find that information about CCleaner. :huh:

:unsure: See you...

Thank you, hazelnut. And I will try to stay calm, as you write under your avatar. :D The page you found for me says:

Windows 7 (preliminary support - stay tuned for more developments)

I will do that. I'll bookmark the link and give it a click now and then. But I will also continue to hope for that search function on CCleaners homepage. B) What a shame that information in your link was not available on CCleaners own site. Perhaps a search function could have found it? :rolleyes: I love search when it works. :wub:

• Moderators

I know someone who is running win7 ultimate with ccleaner and has no issues.

Yes you have a point about the ccleaner homepage not mentioning win7 I think.

I have brought it to the attention of someone who may be able to do something about it :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
That way one wont have to trawl ? the internet to find out what the system requirements are.

Those are so easy to find though. :P Many websites stick that info in the Help or Support link to keep the main page clean and nice. Some even on the download page which I'd highly recommend to avoid the commonly reoccurring question of what OS does this support.

In general:

Yes, i is amazing that the system requirements are so well hidden on some sites. And if they are there, they don't mention if 64-bit is supported. I sometimes write them an email. And I did manage to get improvements on a couple of occasions. They put the information up om their sites.

In CCleaners case I just couldn't find it and with no serch function there....