Another benefit of a DiskImage Backup.

DennisD

• Moderators

No worries. Another thing I wasn't too keen on was it apparently putting itself into the Master Boot Record, so it was running before my system booted up.

I know that's for a reason, in case of System Failure, but it did feel like it was in control of my PC before I was. I have more than enough rescue packages for that eventuality anyway.

And the complete System Drive backup I have with an Image will get me up and running whatever disaster strikes, even a failed hard drive.

If that happens, then Rollback will fail along with it. Rollback has it's good points of course, but the "can you" or "can you not" debate about making an Image with Rollback installed is enough in itself to make me come down firmly on the "not for me" side of the fence.

The bottom line is if you like it, and it works for you, then go with it, but be aware of the Defragging and Imaging issues, and be sure of what you're doing before you do it.

• Moderators

Also it is not new by Comodo it is using the workings of Rollback RX Eaz Fix & AY Recovery.

I believe they have taken on the developer of the above software.

Will be interesting I think.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com