Uninstaller Double Click Action

JLundR

Hi, as a laptop user, it would really help if one could set what double clicking on items in the uninstaller would do.

In other words - on a laptop - it would be convenient to uninstall an application by double clicking it's name, instead of, as now, just renaming the entry.

I hope you'll take it into consideration. And besides that - thank you for a great piece of software :D

Welcome to Piriform JLundR.

Hi, as a laptop user, it would really help if one could set what double clicking on items in the uninstaller would do.

In other words - on a laptop - it would be convenient to uninstall an application by double clicking it's name, instead of, as now, just renaming the entry.

I hope you'll take it into consideration. And besides that - thank you for a great piece of software :D

Why would this option be any use? You don't double-click when you uninstall from Windows. If you did accidentally click to uninstall something you normally get and option are you sure you want to uninstall *********?

The renaming option is useful to me. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

Well, on a laptop - if you as me use it without a mouse and only the build-in pad-thingy - it's useful to be able to uninstall by double clicking, instead of having to right click and select uninstall. That's all.

Well every laptop that I've used you don't need to use the button next to the pad providing the cursor is over a button or word just dab the pad twice with your finger and it will open the button or web link. So you have your own double-click on the pad. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

I know that but when double clicking in CCleaner you only rename - you don't start the uninstall.

But anyway, don't bother - apparently I can't explain myself well enought - and therefore I stopped using CCleaner.

Found another application for uninstalling - an application that DOES offer double click = uninstall.

Have fun!