CCcleaner & universal replayer

theeviltwin69

Hi all :rolleyes: My problem is that when I run CC I always have to re-install Popopops Universal hand re player,which is a poker hand re player that runs JAVA, I don't really know much about computers. But any time I include Java in a cleaning I have down load the program and set it up again,NOT FUN. I tried to get help from the publisher already didn't have any luck so I thought I would try here. I know I can just un-check Java but that seems to me not to be the optimal way of using CCcleaner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Moderators

You can still clean JAVA however you need to find the installation directory of that JAVA-based program and input it into CCleaner's Exclude area which is located in: Options->Exclude

You can still clean JAVA however you need to find the installation directory of that JAVA-based program and input it into CCleaner's Exclude area which is located in: Options->Exclude

OK good now how do I do that? I know how to use the exclude in CC but do Not know how or what the installation directory is.