EOL print client and Ccleaner

ccleaneruser33

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums ccleaneruser33. :)

1. Reinstall your EOL print client if you haven't done so already then:
  2. Start CCleaner.
  3. Click: Analyze (which doesn't actually clean anything).
  4. Note the location of anything pertaining to EOL print client.
  5. On the left click: Options, then click Exclude.
  6. Exclude any files and folders pertaining to EOL print client using the Add File and Add Folder buttons.
  7. On the left click: Registry, then scan for issues but don't actually finalize the clean, and note anything pertaining to EOL print client in the registry cleaner results.
  8. On the left click: Options, then click Exclude.
  9. Exclude any registry location that pertains to EOL print client.
  10. Now lets test the exclusions: Run CCleaner normally allowing it to clean junk files, and run the registry cleaner too. If it no longer breaks your installation of EOL print client you're in good shape.

1. If the exclusions have worked lets now save all the work you just completed in the above steps:
  2. On the left click: Options, Advanced, then place a tick in Save all settings to INI file.
  3. Open the CCleaner program folder C:\Program Files\CCleaner and you'll see ccleaner.ini, it's the configuration file for CCleaner which was moved from the registry to that INI file.
  4. Remember to periodically make a backup copy of ccleaner.ini when you make any configuration changes within CCleaner and you won't have to redo any of the above instructions again.
  5. Install any new versions of CCleaner right over the old one, and you also won't have to redo the above instructions.

so what if their are no eol print client folders showing up when you hit analyze. btw this is coming from a support stand point. i run ccleaner all the time with EOL installed and never have any issues. I've had three to four complaints about it though. Saying once i run ccleaner eol print client doesn't work.

• Moderators

I also used EOL (stupid Practice Management ASP grrrrrrrr so many better ways to map printers GRRRRR) if i remember correctly if you uncheck remote desktop in the applications it shpuld clear this up

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com