Print Capability for Tools ! ?

AlDeBaron

Hi all...First let me say how much I appreciate CCleaner. It has one of the 'cleanest :) ' / leanest GUI's and IMHO the least bug's of ANY freeware SW of this type and it's author(s) should be thanked.

The real topic:

Is it possible that we can get (soon) the ability to print the info from the Tools tab's ?

Are any other Forum member's interested in supporting this idea.

An aside: In the meantime can anyone recommend a prog to print out the ' Add Remove SW ' section of Windows (XP) ?

tia.....

That was my first thought, but not everything will be on display.

AlDeBaron, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

I know what you want to do, but do not know why.

Thank you gunner and CaPMan for taking the time to reply.

#1. Have used screen cap to do as gunner suggests. I have a Very loaded system and it takes me as many as 6 shots to get a list of the ' Add/Remove ' section. Then I have to ' stitch ' them together etc. And since it is a 'pic' as opposed to text can't 'type' notes etc. It would be nice to have a 'text' print out to use for admin tasks.

#2. I have 'tired old man eyes' and its sometimes easier on me to be able to read paper results over a short period of time while making decisions on what to do, keep, remove etc. 'Remove" being the operative word here.

Printing the Tools function(s) provides an easier and prettier solution

Again, thanks for the reply's...

That should be fairly easy to implement. :)

I'll probably add an export feature which saves the data to a text file and can be optionally printed out.

MrG MrG MrG

I'll be thanking Yee! :lol: (Sorry best I can do at 3am)

This is wonderful news and I do appreciate you making the time for this. Hope to hear from other Forum members who think they will find this capability helpful.