What mobile phone to buy?

Stocker360

I'm looking for a mobile phone that has the following qualities:

1) Good looking

2) Rich features

3) High performance

4) Affordable prices (This is important lol)

*I don't want anything too old

I need advice from you guys.

My advice N96

Full feature ,nice UI and Affordable price ( about USD 650 in Indonesia )

For further specs ,check this http://europe.nokia.com/n96/specifications ;)

I bought the Blackberry Storm a few months ago and it is awesome! It has a touch screen, sound quality is great, excellent for email, web browsing is nice, and the 8 gb card is fantastic for swapping out and putting new material on it for viewing. Also, you can change out the battery (i bought a second one for back up) so if you are gone for a long period of time and dont want to carry the charger its very convenient.

As a backup, I have a motorola razer as pay as you go. Also a great, simple phone with good sound quality.

I have to say though, after seeing the iphone, it looks to be an AWESOME phone/toy to have in your pocket, and when the next generation one comes out I will seriously look at switching providers and jumping onto the mac fanboys bandwagon. :)

abu aufa --- affordable is not $650 for a phone. That is ridiculous. I know the Nokia N96 is feature packed, but that's insane. iPhone's and the T-Mobile G1 are much cheaper if buy them with a plan. If you don't need a data/smartphone. I have the Motorola RAZR2 V8, under a T-Mobile family plan. ~Motorola RAZR2 Website ~ It is a good all around phone - inexpensive, good looking, feature packed, and still pretty new. (I was just looking, and I swore that AT&T had a newer version of it, but the closest one is the Motorola MOTOZ9, but it is a slider. My friend has it and I like it.)

Ironically enough, I hated T-Mobile in Connecticut, well at least near my house, but up at school in New York state, my service is a lot better. If the network was better (3G coverage), and I had the money for the data plan, I'd get the G1 in a heart beat.

AJ

Last week my Nokia crapped out big time so I had to buy a new phone. I ended up with a Samsung SGH-a737. I don't know how old it is, but it's been pretty good to me so far. Has a slot for a microSD card, 1.3 megapixel camera, decent size screen, Bluetooth ready, and is a slider-style phone. There are other features (music player, etc) but I won't use them much, though you might. It cost me 75 dollars out the door and I get 50 dollars back from a mail-in rebate (thank you AT&T! lol). It's definitely a good all-around phone. Mine is black and lime green. Yeah, color matters too. haha Hope this helped!

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

abu aufa --- affordable is not $650 for a phone. That is ridiculous. I know the Nokia N96 is feature packed, but that's insane. iPhone's and the T-Mobile G1 are much cheaper if buy them with a plan. If you don't need a data/smartphone. I have the Motorola RAZR2 V8, under a T-Mobile family plan. ~Motorola RAZR2 Website ~ It is a good all around phone - inexpensive, good looking, feature packed, and still pretty new. (I was just looking, and I swore that AT&T had a newer version of it, but the closest one is the Motorola MOTOZ9, but it is a slider. My friend has it and I like it.)

Ironically enough, I hated T-Mobile in Connecticut, well at least near my house, but up at school in New York state, my service is a lot better. If the network was better (3G coverage), and I had the money for the data plan, I'd get the G1 in a heart beat.

AJ

Nokia Fan :P:lol:

Nokia Fan :P:lol:

I'm a Nokia fan as well, but it'd be a cold day in hell when I spend $650 for a cell phone (or any other electronic device for that matter). $650 is a trip to the Keys or a 5 day cruise to the Caribbean or Bahamas OR a brand new surfboard with all the extras. lol Shoot, $650 pays ALL of my own bills for the month and leaves me some extra pocket money. :blink:

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?