Cilit bang

oli

god do u wear a helmet when u sleep.

its a remix of the cilit bang advert its very funny just watch it. when u watch that u might also want to watch the e sure remix

Homer: I never apologise, im sorry Lisa. Thats just the way i am

• 2 weeks later...

Weird - I just installed a-squared as a result of another thread here and while waiting for it to finish a scan of my system I went to the link above, and it give me a dire warning about letting FireFox access the site.

• Moderators

What exactly did it say? I don't let it run active protection on my system (only on demand scanning). Oli if you gave us all spyware or a virus from that site I will forever give you crap as long as you are on this forum. (Just kidding about the last part of course :D ). Anyway my system is locked up like a safe. B)

Grungle be sure to let me know how the A squared scan goes in your other topic.

Sorry it was a long message regarding firefox - I did not write it down. At the time it was scanning and maybe that's why I got the warning. However I did not get it on other sites I went to. I don't get a warning on it now.

>>Grungle be sure to let me know how the A squared scan goes in your other topic.<<

I let it run though the C and D drives and it found mostly cookies, and two warnings on known applications, nohting that looks like a problem. I had to stop it to do something else, it will take a long time to go through everything, I have E/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M drives to scan still - I have a lot of applications in the G: drive