I love CCleaner to death but..

dennis_lee

I really hate it when i run CCleaner and it deletes my whole subscription for adblock plus on mozilla. I would then have to redo the whole thing(subscribing to adblock filters) again and it is very tiresome. So i suggest that that CCleaner has an option not to delete anything to adblock plus related.

I really hate it when i run CCleaner and it deletes my whole subscription for adblock plus on mozilla. I would then have to redo the whole thing(subscribing to adblock filters) again and it is very tiresome. So i suggest that that CCleaner has an option not to delete anything to adblock plus related.

It doesn't touch mine! Updated to November 22 (from 21), deleted the sandbox, ran CC, ran CC sandboxed, checked AbP, all filters were the same including 11/22 tag . Next, opened Ff "not" sandboxed, all filters were tagged 11/22 (I have SB set up to save filter updates out of the sandbox), ran CC, checked again and all filters were still in place!

• Moderators
It doesn't touch mine!

The same for me, and I've used both for a very long time and CCleaner has never touched Adblock Plus.

I'm not sure what to tell you for stopping the behavior though, unless it's some bug you've discovered but that's speculation since nobody else has reported it to my knowledge.