Paragon Hard Disk Manager 8.5 free download

JDPower

Alas its no longer Free :(

Its only 9:08am EST here because my clocks Fall Back.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I got Paragon HD Manager 8 when it was offered as a free download a couple of years back and still use it to this day, well worthy of grabbing while its available as a freebie:

~LINK REMOVED~

Oops. Yes you can:

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloads/222...disk-manager-se

The terms were written to imply that people shouldn't link directly to the download exe. It happens all the time, sadly. A blog writer will say 1) go to this URL to register, 2) download from here (direct link) etc.

Everyone is welcome to go to the landing page, but we wanted that to get the hits, in order to show Paragon it was worth giving away as a free download! They were really hesitant.

Chris/vnunet.com

Oops. Yes you can

The terms were written to imply that people shouldn't link directly to the download exe.

I know, I checked the terms before posting to be sure it was ok to link to the page, as I always do before linking to an offer like that (so have now added link back to original post) :rolleyes:

What are the significant differences between "Paragon Hard Disk Manager" and "Paragon Partition Manager"?

Partition Manager is basically one of the tools in HD Manager. Paragon HD Manager does what Partition Manager does and more.