And Now for something completly different

YoKenny

Tailwaggers and Jokes:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=20

I'm not sure if you have to log in to see it.

I liked Roping A Deer

A video collage:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I always wondered Kenny why a security forum like MBAM forum, allows non-members to view member's profile details.
You peeked.

I think that is a function that should be in forum software and IP.Board is the software that is the same as here.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

You peeked.

I think that is a function that should be in forum software and IP.Board is the software that is the same as here.

Ditto here. Same as Hazel reports.

They must have not set an option properly. I also think it should be limited to registered members.

Of course, it may be that if you are a registered member, then you do not need to be logged-in to view a profile.

:) davey

Ditto here. Same as Hazel reports.

They must have not set an option properly. I also think it should be limited to registered members.

Of course, it may be that if you are a registered member, then you do not need to be logged-in to view a profile.

:) davey

I had not noticed that as I am automatically Logged in to that forum just like all the others I visit.

I think I'll pose the question over there.

Posted with IE8 beta2 on my old PIII XP Pro SP3 system.

IE7Pro user