mozilla firefox

realbigal

I have just started using Mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer, and when I clean up after 3 or 4 hours of surfing at 35 passes CCleaner only takes about 5 or 6 minutes compared to 45 to 60 minutes of cleaning internet explorer, using the same settings. Is it cleaning Mozilla completely? My email is

I hope this is the right spot to ask Questions

Thank you Paul

Edited by Andavari
Removed email address to protect you from getting spammed.

realbigal

• Moderators

What Version of FF? if 3.x it's is currently (according to many posts here on the forum) not doing a very good job cleaning. That said 45-60 min is a really long time. I've never had CC (portable) take longer than 10 min even on a computer that I've never run it on.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

What Version of FF? if 3.x it's is currently (according to many posts here on the forum) not doing a very good job cleaning. That said 45-60 min is a really long time. I've never had CC (portable) take longer than 10 min even on a computer that I've never run it on.

Thank for for responding

Thank you Andavari for your edits.

The version I have is 3.0.1 , and I did mention that I am using 35 passes , which is good compared to " Clean Disk Security" at 35 passes. Do you know if CCleaner addresses file slack space, and standard free space.

Thanks again Al

realbigal