Blocking cookies

Tel

One of the big uses I have for CCleaner is to take a look at new cookies, and get rid of those I don't want. Even though I have cookie control set to "High" th same unwanted cookies keep on turningup. If I could copy the url from CCleaner, and paste it into the Block Cookies box it would be very helpful.

Welcome Tel

Where do you set the set the cookie control to "High" in CCleaner?

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Welcome to Pirform Tel.

One of the big uses I have for CCleaner is to take a look at new cookies, and get rid of those I don't want. Even though I have cookie control set to "High" th same unwanted cookies keep on turningup. If I could copy the url from CCleaner, and paste it into the Block Cookies box it would be very helpful.

Well the topic title isn't quite correct, you can't block cookies. If you did then you wouldn't see many web pages.

The best way to get around your problem is to click Options\Cookies and highlight the cookies in your Cookies to Delete listbox and click the -> button to move them to your Cookies to Keep listbox so these will be saved each time you do a clean.

Where do you set the set the cookie control to "High" in CCleaner?

I wondered that Kenny. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best