SpeedFan 4.35

YoKenny

SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info for those hard disks that support this feature and show hard disk temperatures too, if supported. SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature). At the lowest level, SpeedFan is a hardware monitor software that can access digital temperature sensors, but its main feature is that it can change fan speeds (depending on the capabilities of your sensor chip and your hardware) according to the temperatures inside your pc, thus reducing noise.
http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I've only just downloaded 4.34, although my sixth sense told me not to install it yet. :)

Thanks for the heads up.

Its better Penny-Wise than Pound-Foolish

The little FileHippo Update Checker told me about it:

http://www.filehippo.com/updatechecker

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators
How do you like having a dell andavari? and what are your specs on it? never had one yet. :)

It's alright although I absolutely don't like how they have the DVD drives set in too far with that covering over them because if a disc isn't all the way in kiss it goodbye as the cover will shred the top of a disc right off or at the least damage it with a scratch.

• Specs:
  • Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.20 GHz (I'm glad I upgraded to it).
  • 128 MB ATI Radeon 9800 (I don't play PC games so this suffices).
  • 1 GB RAM (I'd like to get at least 1 GB more).
  • Two internal Western Digital 80 GB hard disks (I need allot more space than that).
  • Two internal DVD burner drives; Sony NEC Optiarc AD-7190A, and TEAC DV-W58E.

That's how I got mine a couple of days ago. Must have just missed the new one.
I have the little fella auto start then check then disappear if there is nothing to get.

IE7Pro user