Service configurations

Corona

Well I dug into the Black Viper site the past few days and set up some multiple Service configurations for my PC. I have settings for Original Config (what I had already), Default (XPs' defaults only), Safe (only a few disabled), and Tweaked (a bunch more disabled). No way am I gonna try his Bare Bones setting. :lol:

As far as I can tell the only problem I have so far with Tweaked is that the volume control on my keyboard doesn't work. Luckily I already had the volume set on 1 so no audio firecrackers happened. My master Volume control works fine though.

What's neat is when my PC boots I have the 4 choices of configurations on the screen. I'm gonna leave it in Tweaked mode and see what happens along the way.

As far as I can tell the only problem I have so far with Tweaked is that the volume control on my keyboard doesn't work.

I found out (by using my Original Config) that my HP keyboard volume control must've been disabled by a kill bit. You know, the ones we heard about today but downloaded a few days ago in Windows Update? <_< What timing. I tweak Services and they shove an unknown variable down our throat.