CCleaner

Dog fish

• 3 weeks later...

love CClenaer, the best tool for that i have found so far, and no doubt, the best free one, so i am keeping it forever :D, i havnt tried the other (recuva and Defraggler) because i have no need for em, the windows defrag ill keep, and recuva... i dont uninstall programs i need lol,BUT CCleaner ROCKS

love CClenaer, the best tool for that i have found so far, and no doubt, the best free one, so i am keeping it forever :D, i havnt tried the other (recuva and Defraggler) because i have no need for em, the windows defrag ill keep, and recuva... i dont uninstall programs i need lol,BUT CCleaner ROCKS

Hello mouse,

Welcome to the forum :D

Glad you like CCleaner !!!

Just to clear up something as regards Recuva. Recuva program is a great tool for those who somehow have lost access to valuable data and pictures and such. We are very happy that so many people have benefited from it's use. It has also been updated to include the feature to "secure delete" data that it has found. This can be important to many for security and privacy reasons. It also does so very quickly and efficiently. Of course it's feature is to "recover" valuable lost data and pictures from other than just PCs but many devices.

RECUVA ALSO ROCKS !!!

Best wishes,

:) davey

Hello mouse,

Welcome to the forum :D

Glad you like CCleaner !!!

Just to clear up something as regards Recuva. Recuva program is a great tool for those who somehow have lost access to valuable data and pictures and such. We are very happy that so many people have benefited from it's use. It has also been updated to include the feature to "secure delete" data that it has found. This can be important to many for security and privacy reasons. It also does so very quickly and efficiently. Of course it's feature is to "recover" valuable lost data and pictures from other than just PCs but many devices.

RECUVA ALSO ROCKS !!!

Best wishes,

lol ya, ill download Recuva if something getz deleted that i want :P lawl

lol ya, ill download Recuva if something getz deleted that i want :P lawl

Hey mouse,

Almost forgot to tell you to install Recuva now !!!

That way you will already have it and don't have to use the internet or download or anything that might overwrite what you want to "recover". When the time comes and it will,you will be ready.

I couldn't agree more that CCleaner is the best! There is beauty in simplicity.

I have used Defraggler for over a month now, and I have to say that the single biggest benefit to using it is defragmentation speed. Defraggler's defragmentation occurs with just the fragmented files or selected files. Now, I like and use the Windows Defragmentation tool as well, but with that we're talking about the entire drive.

Hooray for Defragler!