KILL your CAT

Mad voice of that CAT from BANNER (hall'yo'uuu) interferes with Skype communication and makes remote assistanse with DOWNLOADING CCleaner IMPOSSIBLE. I can not fly to every country with DIRECT installation of THIS REALLY AMAZING AND LOVELY program. The solution could be with replaceing of DOWNLOAD link to ANOTHER PAGE (divorce 'em). Thank you.

Mad voice of that CAT from BANNER (hall'yo'uuu) interferes with Skype communication and makes remote assistanse with DOWNLOADING CCleaner IMPOSSIBLE. I can not fly to every country with DIRECT installation of THIS REALLY AMAZING AND LOVELY program. The solution could be with replaceing of DOWNLOAD link to ANOTHER PAGE (divorce 'em). Thank you.

Hi travellor,

I hope others also respond to your Post.

Sounds pretty drastic at first.

Now, I have to go and figure Skype to see what you are talking about.I can just imagine.

This will be another first experience for me.

Thanks for your supportive input.

Maybe they will just remove the Cat and let him survive.

:) davey

P.S. Maybe someone knows of this on "YouTube" ?

• Moderators

Which page are you downloading from?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com