I be making icons

Corona

Well, I be beginning to understand how to make icons. I got IcoFX a while ago, and now I got the latest version of Apophysis. And there ya go. I still gotta delve into the tutorials of making glass buttons and I should be set. For now, just the neat square, flat miniature flame fractal fragments make nice icons. I know, I know, everyone says glass is so Web 2.0. Not me. Glass icons have always been sweet.

And on top of these, they should make them look like those swirls inside marbles.

Apophysis-080514-253.png

Apophysis-080514-257.png

Well, I didn't draw them or come up with the mathematical formulas. Just faking it enough times without destroying my PC forcing me to reformat is enough incentive to keep me plugging away. That wasn't the case 12 years ago. :rolleyes:;)

Kinda tough to round edges. IcoFX seems to have the ability to create rounded templates but dang if I know how to use it. The one major problem with IcoFX is that it's inline help section is completely void. The online tutorials are okay for basic stuff, but not for what I wanna do. :(