Lottery Winner Misses His McDonald's Pals

Humpty

Would you go back to work if you won a million :unsure:

Gotta admire the fella in the story below.

A man who scooped ?1.3m on the Lottery has returned to work - flipping burgers at his local McDonald's.

Luke Pittard, 25, walked out on his ?5.85 an hour job 18 months ago after becoming a millionaire.

But money can't always buy you happiness.

The man dubbed the "McMillionaire" has discovered he misses his pals at the Cardiff branch of the restaurant too much to give up work.

"I loved my work at McDonald's before I won the money, and I'm really enjoying being back there again," he said.

"There are so many familiar faces that it was like coming back to a group of old friends."

Mc Millionaire Article

• Moderators

I would still work but it sure as hell wouldn't be at McDonalds. Someone needs to tell this fool to go to college or something for business so he can turn that money into more. He could hang out with the McDonalds people on the weekend or something...

• Moderators
He could get a MacBook Air to impress his friends.

Dell and Lonovo are about to have cooler ones now that actually have ports and cd burners.

I'm really thinking about getting the dell one when it comes out. I'm getting tired of lugging this behemoth laptop that I have right now around.

Once they are out I'm going to seriously evaluate buying one. I have to have a laptop right now but it doesn't really have to be all that powerfull. I'm also thinking about getting one of the new EEE's with the 9in screen. I just have to wait and see what the price will be in comparison to the dell/lenovo ones(its going to be a lot less but just how much... :D )