Microsoft 'Acrylic'

agumon

• Moderators
microsoft is coming out all kinds of programs... seems like they want a market share in everything...

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/

maybe they will have program that is similar to macromedia flash... ripper and burner... blash blah blah...

I was waiting to see if anyone was going to bring up this program. I dont get it what exactly is so special about this program? It seems like paint to me with a couple of effects. Also as far as the burner, xp is supposed to have one built in but I cant seem to find it (I've been wondering about that for awhile atcually).

Also as far as the burner, xp is supposed to have one built in but I cant seem to find it (I've been wondering about that for awhile atcually).

oh! i forgotten about it completely... :lol:

to use it, open up your burner drive... and copy paste all the files you want to burn... then right click on empty windows space... and click on "Write these files to CD"...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators
oh! i forgotten about it completely... :lol:

to use it, open up your burner drive... and copy paste all the files you want to burn... then right click on empty windows space... and click on "Write these files to CD"...

Thanks agumon I thought Xp had an actual burning aplication like nero or something oh well. Also about Acrylic have you tried the software its based on? you can find it on the MS site. Well I downloaded it thinking it was an image program but you cant open .jpg with it! So what exactly is that program for?

Windows' burning software is a joke.

At any rate, I've been playing with Acrylic all day today and I like it a lot. Especially the 'odometer' controls, they're marvelous! I wish I had that component in Delphi! :D

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

Thanks agumon I thought Xp had an actual burning aplication like nero or something oh well

i think it is design to be a very basic burner...

Also about Acrylic have you tried the software its based on? you can find it on the MS site.

i am currently downloading it...

post-151-1118722349_thumb.jpg

post-151-1118722349_thumb.jpg

--==aGumon==--

you dont use firefox?

i do... and i depend on firefox for very long... currently trying avant... because sometimes i need to use internet explorer to view some websites (including my school website)... and cannot stand internet explorer without tabbed browsing... so currently using a "version" of internet explorer that allow tabbed browsing... if satisfy with avant then i will use it whenever i need to view these sites... then switch back to firefox for normal day to day browsing...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators
i do... and i depend on firefox for very long... currently trying avant... because sometimes i need to use internet explorer to view some websites (including my school website)...  and cannot stand internet explorer without tabbed browsing... so currently using a "version" of internet explorer that allow tabbed browsing... if satisfy with avant then i will use it whenever i need to view these sites... then switch back to firefox for normal day to day browsing...

I've tried avant. Have your tried maxthon? I use it sometimes too and its faster than avant and has more featurs look here:

http://www.maxthon.com/

• Moderators

Well we went off topic didnt we agumon. We started talking about Acrylic and ended up talking about browseres :huh:. Good discussion though.

Also can anyone explain to me what Creature House Expressions does?

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expressi...sion3_home.aspx

It dosent open jpgs and the new microsoft thing does, but what was that program for?

Well we went off topic didnt we agumon. We started talking about Acrylic and ended up talking about browseres . Good discussion though.

guess it doesnt matter... :lol:

Also can anyone explain to me what Creature House Expressions does?

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expressi...sion3_home.aspx

i think it is another image editing program... or maybe is this program itself...

It dosent open jpgs and the new microsoft thing does, but what was that program for?

my does... right click a *.jpg/*.jpeg file and "open with..." and select the program... or launch the program and open the file in the program itself...

--==aGumon==--

dowload from: http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/

i think it is another image editing program... or maybe is this program itself...

i meant Creature House Expressions might be the program itself but change of codename... not very sure... maybe DjLizard can explain on this... apologies for the confusion...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators
i assume that when you said open is by double clicking?

I already downloaded the actual program Acrylic but I was just curious what Creature whatever did. I downloaded it and opened it up, used open to try and open a picture I took with my camera and it dosent support .jpg. So I'm just curious what that program was for before microsoft bought it.

I already downloaded the actual program Acrylic but I was just curious what Creature whatever did. I downloaded it and opened it up, used open to try and open a picture I took with my camera and it dosent support .jpg. So I'm just curious what that program was for before microsoft bought it.

i also not sure... still very new to it... :lol:

ok... i am going to school now... seeya... rridgely :)

--==aGumon==--