Maxthon 2.0.6.9024

rridgely

A new version maxthon is out and they finally included a spell checker!

http://www.filehippo.com/download_maxthon/

I haven't tried it yet but if you are in need of a new browser then its probably worth giving a shot.

I'm still using IE7+IE7 pro but if this new maxthon is better I will probably switch to it.

I'm a Maxthon user since the MyIE ages :)

The install doesn't affect in any way the Internet Explorer install, doesn't write almost nothing in

Windows Registry (just few entries needed for uninstall it), and doesn't spread files all over the system.

All needed files are installed in the Maxthon folder.

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

I'm a Maxthon user since the MyIE ages :)

The install doesn't affect in any way the Internet Explorer install, doesn't write almost nothing in

Windows Registry (just few entries needed for uninstall it), and doesn't spread files all over the system.

All needed files are installed in the Maxthon folder.

Which is exactly why I have it on my USB thumb drive along with Portable Firefox, Thunderbird, Maxthon 1, Sumatra PDf, 7 Zip, Miranda and Fastone Screen Capture. Maxthon2 is an awesome browser and it gets better with every release.

• 2 weeks later...

i used Maxthon since it was known as MyIE back in the day as well. now after knowing about IE7Pro there is no better browser :)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

just basing on my opinion ^_^

nothing is perfect and nothing is the best. all based on opinion (never forget that)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

just basing on my opinion ^_^

nothing is perfect and nothing is the best. all based on opinion (never forget that)

I realize that and it doesn't matter to me what any body prefers. I just wasn't sure if you were saying IE7 was the best or Maxthon. You wording wasn't clear to me.

yeah, sorry Anthony A. i realized i should have been more clear.