Problem using Uninstaller in CCleaner

Wahoo

I cannot uninstall a program in WinXP because it is not listed in Add/Delete Programs in the Control Panel. I downloaded, installed and ran CCleaner. It found more items than RegistryFix! :D Unfortunately, I could not find the program I want to uninstall in CCleaner's list of programs in its uninstall function. How do I uninstall this pesky program? Thx.

Hi, Wahoo, welcome to the forum. :D

Does the program have an uninstaller exe file in the program folder and have you tried it?

What program is it, if you can say?

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hi, Wahoo, welcome to the forum. :D

Does the program have an uninstaller exe file in the program folder and have you tried it?

What program is it, if you can say?

Thx for the reply. I just went back and checked the program files again. I found an uninstall icon I must have missed before. I clicked on it and a msg came up that the program was trying to install, not uninstall. That screen is now frozen. The program is Party Poker. Any other ideas?

Thx for the reply. I just went back and checked the program files again. I found an uninstall icon I must have missed before. I clicked on it and a msg came up that the program was trying to install, not uninstall. That screen is now frozen. The program is Party Poker. Any other ideas?

If you have tried everything and it still doesnt work .. here is the hard way :D .. :P

-Download Unlocker from HERE

-install it and then go to the directory where Party Poker is installed .. Default : "C:\Program Files"

-find the Party Poker folder .. right click .. and select unlocker .. u'll know how to delete it

-now after that go to the run command [start > Run] and type regedit

-search for Party Poker and delete all entries found .. ( keep searching till all the entries are deleted. [DO THIS ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ]

-run CCleaner

Tell me if this removes PP?

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

I would suggest you do a hijackthis log.

Download from here

http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/to...ools/hijackthis

Choose scan and save a log file, it will open in notepad when done. Copy and paste it into a post in the hijackthis log analysis part of the forum.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com