Best Keylogger

Talldog9

I think you are asking that question in the wrong forum. The programs that are created by Piriform are security-related while a keylogger is potentially malware.

No, I don't want a malware keylogger, just something to keep track of what I've typed so I don't lose anything

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.

I think you are asking that question in the wrong forum. The programs that are created by Piriform are security-related while a keylogger is potentially malware.

hes not in the wrong forum.. asking for a keylogger for personal use is fine..

saying it's bad, is like saying buying a lighter is bad, because it might be used to burn someone..

also, there are many legitimate reasons a person would want to use a keylogger. monitoring your desktop actions (security wise) is one reason. especially if one runs a server, or uses remote access.. monitoring what your children browse on the internet... if you work at a pc for a company, boss might install one on each computer to monitor exactly what he is paying you (and coworkers) to do.... many other reasons, too many to list..

KGB Free Keylogger 4.02

http://www.download.com/3000-2162_4-10677956.html

here's a good keylogger, it logs a lot of things (more then just keystrokes) and it's free.

Ghost Keylogger 3.73

http://www.download.com/3000-2092-10252681.html

this one is a lot smaller, has less features. it logs keystrokes, the time, and nothing else. smaller file size

Hope you saw the user comments, they say that some nasties come with these 2 apps. True or false?

edit: Well, true or false, AVG gives a hit on the Ghost keylogger, moved it to the vault. Also gave a hit on the KGB keylogger, but didn't hit when I scanned again. ?? Don't know why, but that's enough for me. Gonna trash'em.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

login123, a lot of virus scanners and adware programs will detect this as a bad program..

because, well, it's a keylogger.. :rolleyes: it's normal for them to flag it

i've had no problems with them, and i'm pretty sure there's no viruses or anything on them.

i don't think download.com would host them if they were bad. they have a zero policy against hosting programs that have adware/viruses. they scan everything they host. it's most likely to be safe.

edit: LOL.. I just read some of the comments you were talking about! they are too funny! check out this one:

once i installed it on my pc i found out it was corrupted and i also found out it had a little gift hidden in it my avg picked up spyware.keylogger!!!!!! ****DOWNLOAD AT OWN RISK****!!!

oh noes! don't download it! there's a keylogger on it!

hahahahahah

oh jeez, that made my day.. :lol: