HELP !

covlass

Can someone help my sisters pc is playing up everytime she logs on the internet (talk talk) her home page shows but if she tried to view another it says "please wait whilst we redirect you" it says done but page is blank. This happens no matter which page she tries to view. She has ran her virus scan but nothing is showing up. She has done disc clean up and defrag. She then tried to reinstall to previouse date but is unable to do so as calendar is blank! Any ideas

We are not PC experts but we need help as her daughter has to do her homework on line :angry:

Can someone help my sisters pc is playing up everytime she logs on the internet (talk talk) her home page shows but if she tried to view another it says "please wait whilst we redirect you" it says done but page is blank. This happens no matter which page she tries to view. She has ran her virus scan but nothing is showing up. She has done disc clean up and defrag. She then tried to reinstall to previouse date but is unable to do so as calendar is blank! Any ideas

We are not PC experts but we need help as her daughter has to do her homework on line :angry:

Hi,

Now you wrote you did a virus scan, do it have a spyware engine included? Else try run a spywarescan? Did you install any new software lately? (system restore aint a 100% fix), also try run CCleaner :rolleyes: , maybe it will detect some abnormalities? it?s worth a try. else try to reinstall the network drivers (remove it from the device properties, and restart windows, make sure you have the drivers if it?s not plug'and'play), that have worked for me sometimes when network act up.

Happy hunting ;)

You misunderstood.

You need to post the logs in this forum area:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showforum=12

But not as image files, in plain text copied from the logs.

Hi Thankyou for your help, I will try again but I am running on a different pc my sister cant get on the net so she had to print off the logs I will try again and see if I can copy the text again did try last night but had trouble trying to do so

Thanks again

Hi Thankyou for your help, I will try again but I am running on a different pc my sister cant get on the net so she had to print off the logs I will try again and see if I can copy the text again did try last night but had trouble trying to do so

Thanks again

Use a removable media like floppy disk or usb pen drive to save the txt files to and transfer them to you computer that way

brysbannerzb2.jpg