How do you get help? NO SUPPORT?

jimkroger

How does one get help? CCleaner is causing a problem for me, but I'd like to work it out so I don't have to give up CCleaner.

It seems as if the authors of it have abandoned supporting it. I asked a question here but no replies. When you click on their support form it says don't use this form, go here, which takes you to this forum, where I have not gotten help even though my msg was viewed more than 50 times, so the authors are not attending to this forum.

So CCleaner is unsupported? Shouldn't it say that on all websites that carry it? Sorry but I'm very frustrated.

JDPower responded to your first post several days ago with a suggestion.

Since you didn't reply on that thread, people probably thought it was fixed.

If it wasn't, continue that thread so people can follow the progress.

Hi jimkroger :rolleyes:

If you haven't already, download and read CCleaner's "Beginners Guide" it has some useful info.

Thanks everyone. Sorry I got so excited. Sometimes you can feel pretty dependent on various hardware and software, but pretty helpless when things go wrong, and get pretty freaked out if you can't find help. I'm glad this board is active and thanks for responding to me. I'll try to go back and find that message in response to my earlier question.

Jim