Hotfix Uninstallers

MaDonna

I have never checked the Hotfix Uninstallers box before but did and Wow, I just analyzed it and had 483 MB I could clean. I didn't clean iit because I want to make sure it is all right to do so.

I know someone will tell me if it is safe to clean these. I know there are tons of them in my Windows, and would be great if it were safe to clean.

Windows XP S2

Thanks as I know someone will answer.......

If you're Windows is running problem free then it will probably be safe to remove them. If you ever run it its always best to wait a week or two after any Windows updates as you won't be able to remove them if one of them was problematic.

Hotfix Uninstaller doesn't remove the installed updates, just the ability to uninstal them... which as they're Very Important you really don't wanna do! ;)

Windows 7 - Office 2010 - Internet Explorer 9

All better than the versions preceding them :D

Hotfix Uninstaller doesn't remove the installed updates, just the ability to uninstal them... which as they're Very Important you really don't wanna do! ;)

Thank you both. Sounds like it would be all right to uninstall them since it has been a couple weeks since last updates and have had no problems, so gonna do it!

Thank you both. Sounds like it would be all right to uninstall them since it has been a couple weeks since last updates and have had no problems, so gonna do it!

Probably best to make a system restore point first, just in case ;)