Latest Naruto Manga!

mw_8203

Naruto Manga Chapter 367 finally reveal who are Naruto's parent after waiting for a long time!

Visit iNaruto.Net for Latest Chapter!

Spoilers and theories have been discussed in many Naruto's fan forum before but not all are true, e.g. Naruto's father @ Yondaime's name is Kazama Arashi, Pein is Naruto's father or Yondaime is Pein. Including one of the true theory which is Yondaime @ Forth Hokage is Naruto's father.

Now most of it can be laid to rest. The story get more and more interesting and twisted every week!

Info for beginner: Naruto is the one of the most popular manga in the world since 2002. This manga created by Masashi Kishimoto and have been adapted to Anime version

Human... they should cherish life more, don't you think? They should cherish the present. Life is a collection of that. So life isn't a rehearsal for that. Everyday is the real thing. You should live today to the fullest. If you don't, won't you feel sorry for yourself? - Onizuka Eikichi

• Moderators

Hi mw, I used to watch Manga years ago, and really enjoyed it, but haven't looked at any of that stuff as I say, in a long time.

The name Akira sprang straight to mind, so I googled it, and wow, early 1980's.

Told you it was a long time. I think my dad must have told me about it. ;)

Might have another look.

:)

• Moderators
Hi mw, I used to watch Manga years ago, and really enjoyed it, but haven't looked at any of that stuff as I say, in a long time.

The same here me and a few friends used to buy a ton of Manga ("Japanese Comic Art, Japanese Animation") videos they'd get at the local Blockbuster, but that wasn't the stuff they show on kiddy cartoon channels and if it would get any T.V. play at all it would be late at night. Like you I haven't seen any of it in some time. There for awhile I was crazy enough to import straight from Japan.

Similarly to my audio CD collection it was getting out of hand and taking up too much space in my audio/video room so I stopped buying it altogether about eight years ago. Although if I had a bigger house, and an unlimited budget I'd go on a Manga buying frenzy!

I remember Vampire Hunter D, and Akira like they were just seen yesterday. The first time I watched Akira I thought it was flat out weird. It took watching a bunch of other Manga before I got the Japanese fill or jest of things and then appreciated it and then didn't think it was weird at all.

• Moderators
The first time I watched Akira I thought it was flat out weird. It took watching a bunch of other Manga before I got the Japanese fill or jest of things and then appreciated it and then didn't think it was weird at all.

The first time I saw a manga film I was gobsmacked. An animation, a cartoon, with blood and guts and people being slashed and hacked all over the place.

At the time it was so far removed from what we knew as animation, we were all immediately hooked.

Couldn't get enough.

Happy days.

• Moderators
I know this is the lounge, but I don't think many people care. This is just a thinly disguised spam message for another site.

AJ

Probably right AJ, I'll pass on the site, but it's brought back some memories.

The name Akira sprang straight to mind, so I googled it, and wow, early 1980's.

Told you it was a long time. I think my dad must have told me about it. ;)

Might have another look.

:)

Hello DennisD, Akira? Thats a long time ago! I not seen it yet but I will I think. The author of this Naruto, Kishimoto said one of his idol is Akira anime itself. And FYI Naruto also wins 2006 Quill Award for The Best Graphic Novel.

I still can get the Akira anime today. There hv so many website to watch anime today like veoh.com, and also to download a manga chapter every week. Mostly free.

After all, I prefer reading manga (or some ppl called it graphic novel), becoz i can put my imagination 2gether. Im addict to manga that hv conspiration, strategy thinker, u-can't-guess-what-will-happen-in-the next-chapter & ofcoz martial art fighting. And ofcoz, Im not into children type manga. :lol:

I think manga will never stop produce. Almost everyday in Japan they hv new manga, and new manga-ka (writer/illustrator) born. The never ending process from manga to anime to live action (if suitable) will always continue.

I've read manga since doraemon :P upgrade to dragonball series to naruto & others today. Im not sayin i know a lot. Thats a lot of fanatic & diehard fan out there and who is more younger than me. Im just enjoyin myself since I get to work now and more responsibility. :P

Human... they should cherish life more, don't you think? They should cherish the present. Life is a collection of that. So life isn't a rehearsal for that. Everyday is the real thing. You should live today to the fullest. If you don't, won't you feel sorry for yourself? - Onizuka Eikichi

false. his real name is Namikaze Minato(in Japanese naming order).

no. they look similar, but no; just no.

yup, correct. i just show the false rumor. can't wait for latest chapter.

• Moderators
I'm not an manga/anime person at all. I know, that was totally unnecessary to mention, but mentioned it anyway...

If you like any kind of martial arts fighting there's a little old gem called 'Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie' which is one of the stand-out's in the past decade, well 13 years to be exact.