Security freeware list on the wiki

LUSHER

• Moderators

Beyond the good freeware security listings I noticed some outdated info about Burnatonce in the cd burning section. The version of ProDVD required to enable DVD burning in Burnatonce doesn't time-out anymore to my knowledge, nor does it have to be registered anymore to get a key.

Beyond the good freeware security listings I noticed some outdated info about Burnatonce in the cd burning section. The version of ProDVD required to enable DVD burning in Burnatonce doesn't time-out anymore to my knowledge, nor does it have to be registered anymore to get a key.

Andavari, which page are you talking about? I'm not too familiar with the section you are talking about and searching doesn't seem to find anything. Even better if you would be kind enough to register and edit the page yourself. It's very simple, takes you 5 minutes tops once you registered.

Cheers, very useful.

Was looking at the vitual apps page HERE, not sure Returnil should be only in 'Partition virtualization' section?

Where should it be then? I'm pretty sure it doesn't create a complete virtual machine.

Also on that same page an amusing typo:

Thanks fixed.