Some Florida Wildlife

LuLu

Hehe thanks. I didn't spot him till he jumped a mile high. LOL They blend in so well. I was just glad he was still around after I ran to get my camera.

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

There was a whole family of frogs living in my girlfriends garden when she moved into her house. The previous owners had a pond but had just filled it with mud and rubble. We use to see the odd frog quite regularly but when I dug out the rubble to fill the pond in properly there were 6 or 7 frogs living there. I've got some pics somewhere (including me with one sat on my hand :D ) but they were taken on a film camera, I might have a look for them and scan one in to post.

There was a whole family of frogs living in my girlfriends garden when she moved into her house. The previous owners had a pond but had just filled it with mud and rubble. We use to see the odd frog quite regularly but when I dug out the rubble to fill the pond in properly there were 6 or 7 frogs living there. I've got some pics somewhere (including me with one sat on my hand :D ) but they were taken on a film camera, I might have a look for them and scan one in to post.

Yeah look for 'em and post one or two. We have tons of frogs/toads around here...all kinds. I wish I had a pic of the old bullfrog that used to live in my garage. I swear that sucker had to weigh at least 5-10 pounds. He was a biiiiggg mo-fo. And his croak was so loud.

One of my friends is like deathly afraid of frogs. So, me being the good friend that I am, tend to send her froggie photos every now and then. Muahahaha yeah I'm mean. But at least she has a good sense of humor about it. :lol: When I sent her the one that I posted in this thread, she didn't notice the frog right away. So I told her to blow up the image and when she did, I thought she was gonna pass out. lol

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?