AVG Anti-Spyware Update Problem

KS-FINN

:unsure: I 'm unable to receive updates for AVG Anti-Spyware (Free Version) since yesterday Wed. Apr. 11-2007.

I click on updates nothing happens. No error mesage or anthing. Is anyone else having the same problem.? I have my firewall configurated for this software. I never had any problems with updates until as of yesterday.

• Moderators

Downloads from Grisoft on my system have been rather slow for the past two days.

When I tested their Anti-Rootkit, and only installed AVG Anti-Spyware to run a test it took forever to download - so long that I actually downloaded both programs via my download manager which is something I haven't used in months. And yes updating AVG Anti-Spyware failed on me just two days ago but I wouldn't resort to downloading the update from the old Ewido site because it places the signature references into a totally different registry key than what AVG Anti-Spyware now uses.

Edit:

I see you changed your post acooldozen. ;) I wondered what you were going on about. :lol:

I see you changed your post acooldozen. ;) I wondered what you were going on about. :lol:

name='Andavari' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:53 AM' post='68152']

:blink: Yup.was previously answering a query at ZoneAlarm user forums and just hit the ole paste button. Without thought I might add. You're just toooooooooooo sharp Andavari. ;)

..........and Make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle

Keep your software up to date

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?

:rolleyes:

name='Andavari' date='Apr 12 2007, 08:53 AM' post='68152']

:blink: Yup.was previously answering a query at ZoneAlarm user forums and just hit the ole paste button. Without thought I might add. You're just toooooooooooo sharp Andavari. ;)

;) Thanks I Followed your instuctions and received the latest updates for the past 2 days.