Music lovers need to grab this before the web police stop it!

slowday444

• Moderators

Its still illegal though..

I still buy cds because they don't have DRM on them. If sites started selling good quality(wma lossless, flac, ect) files without DRM on them I would buy online, but untill them I'm still buying cds. :D

Clickster is like a glorified Singing Fish. It just searches out files available off of websites, most of which are marketed by the artists/record companies themselves. Even at that, its results are weak compared to Singing Fish. Hardly anything illegal, much less anything to write home about.

Well I just tried it and its ok. Pretty basic and not that many results when you search but I may keep it for a while.

EDIT: It has a 'Go pro' nag screen that pops up randomly and can't be closed for 10 seconds.

EDIT 2: Also some tracks just don't play for some reason and has some minor bugs so think it may get uninstalled after all.

Well I just tried it and its ok. Pretty basic and not that many results when you search but I may keep it for a while.

EDIT: It has a 'Go pro' nag screen that pops up randomly and can't be closed for 10 seconds.

EDIT 2: Also some tracks just don't play for some reason and has some minor bugs so think it may get uninstalled after all.

Sorry about the nag! I haven't used it much so it hasn't happened to me yet. I thought since Singingfish went aol that it was basically useless and this prog would be a replacement, but I guess Singingfish still works.