security software

login123

From what I can see all of the apps listed at that site are very good and reputable.

Don't know all of them and will probably have a look at some.

Couldn't see Sandboxie but I guess this is probably just an oversight. ;)

Just been checking out Diehard from that site which some others might find of interest if having probs with FF.

Haven't installed it as yet so can't say how or if it works.

DieHard eliminates ? or greatly reduces the likelihood of ? a class of bugs and security vulnerabilities called memory errors. DieHard prevents certain kinds of errors from happening at all. It also reduces the probability that a bug will have any effect at all.

DieHard works by randomly locating program objects far apart from each other in memory. This scattering of memory objects all over memory not only makes some errors unlikely to happen, it also makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to know where vulnerable parts of the program's data are. This thwarts a wide class of exploits.

Diehard

Thanks for the prompt replies. Looks to me like a good list of security software, but I am a little reluctant to post a link like this in the software forum, as I have not checked everything out personally. Sooo, here it is in the lounge. Hope something here helps.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.