Add other command-line parameters

ManIAck

Hi there! First of all, I'm French so please excuse me if my English is not prefect ;)

I'm creating an Unattended version of Windows and (because I love CCleaner!) I am integrating an auto installation of CCleaner on first log-on (thanks to RunOnceEx for the curious guys around here! Don't hide, I can see you! :lol:). So, the "/S" and "/D" command-line parameters of the setup are useful. However, I miss 2 other parameters that could be useful as well : one for de-activating each of the "Add 'Run / Open CCleaner' option to Recycle Bin context menu". I personnaly don't use those options and would like not to activate them on auto-install... For instance, /R could disable the "Run CCleaner" and /O the "Open CCleaner" option...

While waiting, I think I can disable them after the auto installation... Where are the options set (registry keys?)? Thank you in advance for your answers!

As said in French "Vive CCleaner ! Merci pour cet excellent logiciel !" (in English : "CCleaner Lives! Thanks for this excellent software!")

Greatings,

ManIAck

• 2 years later...

I would like to strongly echo this request! Same for Recuva. Thanks!

I'm creating an Unattended version of Windows and (because I love CCleaner!) I am integrating an auto installation of CCleaner on first log-on (thanks to RunOnceEx for the curious guys around here! Don't hide, I can see you! :lol:). So, the "/S" and "/D" command-line parameters of the setup are useful. However, I miss 2 other parameters that could be useful as well : one for de-activating each of the "Add 'Run / Open CCleaner' option to Recycle Bin context menu". I personnaly don't use those options and would like not to activate them on auto-install... For instance, /R could disable the "Run CCleaner" and /O the "Open CCleaner" option...