Unistall?

justnicole

;) Let me say that so far i am very impressed with the product! User friendly, quick and accurate. I do have one question though in re to the Uninstall portion of the clean up! I am often baffled by a few things on my add/remove program list..I fear deleting something I need and keeping that which is useless now! LOL My question is the list that comes up in CCleaner....is that a list of progams that are safe to remove? (if I so choose) For instance I have WMP7 Customiszations which I believe is part of my music player if I want to play music I should keep it right? It also lists an Easy Access Button Support I think this is for keyboard with "dummy buttons" (ie hit and your on the net) I dont have such a keyboard anymore so I can delete it right? Basically are the lists different...can i delete that which is listed in CCleaner without crashing completely fouling up my computer? I guess this was a long way around to get to the question its actually 3:30 in the morning so please ingore the rambling...I hope my amauter question is not too confusing for you all!!! THANKS

• Moderators

Uninstall is the exact same as Add/Remove Programs. Please read the Beginner's Guide (listed in my sig below) for all the features of CCleaner.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key