CC Cleaner &Multiple Users in Firefox

Romin-1

I have 5 users in Firefox and would like to know if CC Cleaner scans all of them or just the default user.

If not, I would have to open and close each of them, one at a time, and then run the prog.

Many thanks,

Jon

Thanks for the welcoming words.

It's only me on the pc but I have 4 different profiles for 4 different purposes. Work, surfing, games and one strictly for FTPing stuff to web sites I maintain. The last is for experimenting with codes. Each have thier own customizations.

I forgot to mention XP Home, SP-2.

Thanks for any insight,

Jon

Welcome to the forums Jon :D

Do you mean all 5 users are on the same windows account, or on different windows accounts?

I'm about 90% sure that it deletes all of them.

I'm not sure where all of the profiles are stored, if they're stored in documents and settings it should wipe all of the profiles.

Thanks for the quick reply TheFiresInTheSky.

I kinda found the answer when I had some spare moments. I went to three users and just ran through a few bookmarks on each just to pick up a load of cookies. Closed FF and ran CC. It cleared the cookies from all users.So I guess we could say it does a thorough job of it.

Should have thought of doing this sooner. Ain't hindsight wunnerful?

Jon

I'm about 90% sure that it deletes all of them.

I'm not sure where all of the profiles are stored, if they're stored in documents and settings it should wipe all of the profiles.