?,s on Avast scanners

cowboy357

I would be concerned that you think you should have 512mB, yet 222 is indicated.

This is still a concern, but I don't know where Tarq57 got this information either.

As for NetZero, that very well may be your freezing problem. Will you be switched soon?

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Hey All. its been a rough morning, going on My 30th crash in 8 hours. netzeros bombarding with movie type adds everytime I try to connect. Yes Krit86lr. I signed up for cpu-net. this morning. its supposed to be much faster & a very small download, After I paid for it online. the puter crashed before I could download it. so here I am again. But at least They have free tech advise & hopefully will send what I need to My email. I,ll let Ya,ll know. & thanks hazelnut, very nice read. makes me feel much better to know I,m not crazy, alsi it linked Me to where I could see what was much better. thanks to all. & Andavari Quit Yer wining. hehe We had thunder snow yesterday. 3 inches per hour, 50 mph north winds, with thunder & lightning. Welcome to Kansas. Lol. Have a good day Ya,ll. Cowboy

Ok, once again thanks to all. But , once again I,m going to consider this particular problem resolved. & I will start a new topic in the lounge area. if thats OK. It appears to be fixed.

But I,m really going to need some help setting up new Email, & figuring away to make things seem more normal to Me. I got tech support from cpu-net, & They showed Me how to set up a network, with NO software. Like You said before Andavari. Plus i was able to run HD Tune.& No problems. Thankyou.

& iffen it wasn,t for Hazelnut, s links I wouldn,t have found the new provider I have, Thankyou so Much.

You All have been very helpfull & I cant tell You how much I appreaciate it, krit86lr,Tarq57,rigeley, Res45, Mike, woody, Glenn, & Andy. & . Oh yea. MR,G, Djlizard, & even My ole buddy Tarun, I know i left alot out & didn,t spell some right. But The thoughts there.

& happy holidays to all, where ever You are.

Sorry to drag it out again. And if all goes well i,ll ask some REALLY stupid questions in the next day or so. As far as netzero, I,ll try not to go there. but it kinda made Me miss, spy sherriff & all the other nice programs that got fed to a lot of US . & it,s only $14.95 a month. EEEERRRRRRR!!!. Have a great evening or day. Cowboy