Perry

Even though I have added certain bulletin boards to the right side, and have enabled cookies in IE6, since the first time I ran CCleaner, I cannot log-in to bulletin boards that I regularly use (they are PHP BBs just like this one). I log-in and end up right back at the original non-logged in page.

I am administrator of one of these bulletin boards, so this is a big problem. (I can get on as an administrator at my work computer, but that isn't what I get paid for). Does anyone have an idea, related to CCleaner or not, on how I can reestablish my log-ins?

• Moderators

Welcome to the CCleaner forums Perry! :)

When you run CCleaner it sets Internet Explorer's index.dat files to delete on reboot - although I don't know if that's the problem you're having or even if it's connected since I'm not an avid IE user. You could clean IE using it's own built in tools; Delete Cookies, History, Temporary Internet Files and then restart Windows.

And perhaps running an error scan on your hard drives Start -> Run -> chkdsk /f c: may help. Good luck figuring it out!