AVG Antivirus 7.5 problem?

I just ran CCleaner's issues and it found an 'ActiveX/COM Issue' with the file 'avgamui.dll' in AVG's folder ... Do you think this is an error since AVG just came out with 7.5 and CCleaner has not been tweaked for it yet?

I just don't want it to try to ''fix/repair" it if there is nothing wrong with it.

Any info would be appreciated. :D

I just ran CCleaner's issues and it found an 'ActiveX/COM Issue' with the file 'avgamui.dll' in AVG's folder ... Do you think this is an error since AVG just came out with 7.5 and CCleaner has not been tweaked for it yet?

I just don't want it to try to ''fix/repair" it if there is nothing wrong with it.

Any info would be appreciated. :D

Been using 7.5 for a couple of weeks and had no problems deleting what CCleaner finds. If you're worried about it just let CCleaner make a backup before it deletes it.

Been using 7.5 for a couple of weeks and had no problems deleting what CCleaner finds. If you're worried about it just let CCleaner make a backup before it deletes it.

Do you also have AVG Antispyware and if so, have there been any problems. I just recently added this and have had concerns over losing updates should I check the AVG antivirus and antispyware boxes for cleaning.

Do you know if my concerns are unfounded?

Thanks for your hoped for response.

Do you also have AVG Antispyware and if so, have there been any problems.

Yes I do, and had it when it was Ewido and never had a problem with either. Plus I can honestly say I've never had a problem with ANY application that CCleaner cleans :)

Just to back up what has already been said by some other members, I have the latest AVG, too, and not had any problems using CCleaner.

If you don't solve the issue, may I suggest you ask on the AVG forums. Someone there might have faced a similar problem - just a thought.

Just to back up what has already been said by some other members, I have the latest AVG, too, and not had any problems using CCleaner.

If you don't solve the issue, may I suggest you ask on the AVG forums. Someone there might have faced a similar problem - just a thought.

Thanks to JDPower and heugh. I appreciate your responses. I did post also on Discussion forum and received two helpful replies.