Adobe Creative Cloud / Adobe Acrobat Pro

Kvasir

I have a license of Adobe Acrobat Pro. I use my login and it works. I can open pdf files and more.

Sometimes I like to use Ccleaner to clean my computer and so I execute Ccleaner.

I exclude in the application tab everything of Adobe (Distiller, Creative Cloud, Acrobat Pro, Reader, ...).

But after running a cleanup and afterwards opening a pdf I have to login again in Adobe Acrobat.

When I restart my pc it keeps working, it's only after using Ccleaner.

So question is, does anybody knows what I have to disable in Ccleaner to keep being logged on in Adobe?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Kvasir.

Edited by Kvasir
forgotten word "tab"

• Moderators

Are you using Health Check?

The categories that you can tick/untick on the Windows and Applications tabs in Custom Clean only apply to Custom Cleaning.

Those ticks/unticks are ignored by Health Check which uses it's own rules.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

If those are unticked, and you are not running Health Check at all, then I'm not sure but it may be a login cookie that is being cleared.

Once you are logged into Adobe open CCleaner and go to Options>Cookies.
Look on the "Cookies on computer" list for anything Adobe related and move it into "Cookies to Keep".
Then run a Custom Clean and see if it leaves you logged in now.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

45 minutes ago, nukecad said:

If those are unticked, and you are not running Health Check at all, then I'm not sure but it may be a login cookie that is being cleared.

Once you are logged into Adobe open CCleaner and go to Options>Cookies.
Look on the "Cookies on computer" list for anything Adobe related and move it into "Cookies to Keep".
Then run a Custom Clean and see if it leaves you logged in now.

That is a very good thought!

I’ll try that.