Software Updater - Does it find updates to CCleaner family of software?

As a mostly pleased user of the CCleaner family of software, I am puzzled that the Software Updater tool inside CCleaner does not search and report updates to their own family of software products (i.e. Browser, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy, and Kamo).  Am I missing something here? Is having this ability possible?

It sure would be nice to have the entire family of CCleaner products up-to-date at the same time.

Thank you for a moment of your valuable time and attention. Take care.

Boring Space Cadet
(a dull and boring carbon-based unit who wanders endlessly upon the third rock from the sun)

Edited by Boring Space Cadet
Included signature

Thank you for a moment of your valuable time and attention. Take care.

Boring Space Cadet
(a dull and boring carbon-based unit who wanders endlessly upon the third rock from the sun)

• Moderators

Defreggler, Recuva, and Speccy havn't had update for years (the last ones were about the new licencing system and not functions).

And then I assume that they expect CCleaner itself, the CCleaner Browser, and Kamo to each have their own automatic updating turned on.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043