I am not getting a response from support [Resolved]

jbl173

I have a valid paid license from CCleaner professional plus. This is for 3 PCs. 1 PC was decommissioned and I want to activate my released license on the new PC. But I get the message that my license has been deactivated. I have already contacted support several times by email, but all I get back is an automatic message that an employee will investigate. We are now almost a month further.

• Moderators

I'm not sure just what you are meaning by "decommissioned"  that word/process can mean different things to different people.

However: We cannot access licence details here on the forum, but I have flagged your question up for staff attention to expedite your support.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

Not a problem. we understand that translation can be tricky at times.

I just wanted to check that you hadn't Deactivated the licence yourself in the online 'Manage your Licence' portal.

If it is saying that the licence key has been "Deactivated" then that has a particular meaning and reason(s).

I have asked a staff member to take a look for you.

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

I have provided proof below that my subscription has indeed been paid.

Status change for your subscription(s)

Dear Johan Blomme, Your subscription to "CCleaner Professional Plus" has been activated Subscription details Product Name Status Quantity Edit CCleaner Professional Plus 1 year subscription to CCleaner Professional Plus package for 3 devices

Active 1 

Next payment due on: 15/03/2025 Total subscription amount: €44.95 Payment method: MasterCard (xxxxxxxxxxxxx4002), 6/2025

Contact Technical and product support support@ccleaner.com Order and payment support Do you have a question or request? Then click here. Yours sincerely, Cleverbridge Customer Service Cleverbridge GmbH Reonstr. 43-65 - 50670 Cologne - Germany Executive Management: Wendi Sturgis, Dr. Markus A. Wesel, Radu Immenroth Registered office: Cologne Registration court: HRB 111750 - Cologne District Court

• Moderators

Just to note that seems to be a new purchase made 2 weeks ago

Was this an upgrade from CCleaner Pro to CCleaner Pro Plus?

Were you also sent a new licence key to use? (Which look different to older keys, new style keys have a different number of characters. Old style keys are only valid for one device).

PS. Check your email spam folder in case a new key was sent but ended up in there.

PPS. Don't post any key in plain sight here on the forum.

If you have been sent a new key then the old key will have been deactivated, and any time that was left on it will be added to the new key.

What I think happened: I have had a subscription to Ccleaner Professional Plus since the year 2000. I then received my license key by email. A while ago when I wanted to register the license on the new PC, I received the message that the license was Disabled. This is probably because the validity date of my master card had expired. I fixed this immediately, but to this day I have not received a new license key. And as mentioned before, I don't get any support from the helpdesk.

Just now, jbl173 said:

What I think happened: I have had a subscription to Ccleaner Professional Plus since the year 2000. I then received my license key by email. A while ago when I wanted to register the license on the new PC, I received the message that the license was Disabled. This is probably because the validity date of my master card had expired. I fixed this immediately, but to this day I have not received a new license key. And as mentioned before, I don't get any support from the helpdesk.

Hi johan,

We found the following license key registered to your email address. You can see it below, along with a download link, if you need to reinstall the associated product you purchased.

Disabled Licenses

We disable licenses because of credit card chargebacks, refund requests, overuse, or if they have expired for a long time. If you think we disabled your license by mistake, please contact us.

Product

Customer name

License key

Expiration

Link

CCleaner Professional Plus

johan blomme

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxF

1 Jan 2000

Download

If you need to re-enter this license key, it’s best to copy and paste the information directly into the registration dialog to avoid errors.

Have a great day,

The CCleaner Team

• Moderators

As I say I have notified a member of staff and asked them to look into this for you.

However today is Easter Sunday and the regular staff wiil not be back into work until Tuesday at least.

dear nukecad,

I would like to thank you very much for your efforts because as a customer I am completely stuck and cannot understand why the helpdesk is not answering me.

Dear nukecad,

I finally received an answer today from the helpdesk in the Philippines. Below you can read the explanation and it is now known why this whole case took so long, but it has finally been resolved, for which I thank you in advance. jbl173.

Hi Johan, Good day! I hope you're well. My name is Jerome and I am part of the CCleaner customer service team.

I realize that the response to your question has been delayed. I would like to apologize for that and address your issue now. The data shows that your purchase is for an extension of your old subscription. That is why you have not received a license key.

Don't worry, I have generated a new license with us as our old licensing system is currently being decommissioned and has been replaced with a more reliable, improved licensing system. Therefore, you will need to activate the new license you received to ensure that everything continues to work correctly. You can easily activate the new license by following these steps: • Open CCleaner • Click on the "My account" button (top right) • Click "Manage my license" > Activate new key For example- When prompted, enter the new license key: XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX

And I manually adjusted your support expiration date: April 5, 2025

I hope that was helpful. But if you encounter any problems or have any questions, please message me. I am happy to help you further. I hope you have a nice day, be healthy and stay safe! I hope this email finds you well. Jerome | CCleaner Support - Manila, Philippines thread::s33QVk5td12yBPvMmq84UTU::

• Moderators

Thanks for letting us know, and good to hear that it has now been resolved.

As I suspected you still had an old style (one device) key, and so needed a new style key to use with more than one device.

I'll close this thread as things seem to have been resolved, if you have any further issues then please start a new thread.

• nukecad changed the title to I am not getting a response from support [Resolved]
  • nukecad locked this topic