Where are the trackers in the Health Check? /No Answer from Support

Hi, I'm running the 6.0 version in Windows. A couple of weeks ago I noticed when I ran my health check that the results screen was different. There were no trackers shown! Now it's looking like there is no way to remove them! I tried Customer support twice and got no answer about this. My laptops have a tendency to pick up trackers and I literally have thousands on them if I don't remove them using CCleaner. They are starting to run slower and I know the trackers are a big reason. I'm pretty desperate to get some help with this because I suspect that my laptops will get slower and slower. So what happened to the tracker information and how can I get the Health check to give me the ability to remove them? Thanks in advance. 

• Moderators

The latest CCleaner version is v6.22.
(v6.00 is 2-years old, do you actually have that? if so then is there a particular reason why you are running such an old version?)

As you say that Health Check has changed then I suspect that you do have the latest v6.22.

What Health Check used to call 'Trackers' are in fact cookies and other browser files.

They are still being cleaned, it's just shown in a different place now.
They are now shown on this screen, and not all of them are still referred to as 'Trackers' although the cookies still are:

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Hi nukecad,

Sorry about the delayed response to your reply. Really appreciate you clearing up my failure to see the obvious...D'oh! A little embarrassed that I missed tracking identifiers mentioned that you circled along with the cookies. I tend to get used to the graphics of layouts and the change kind of threw me a bit. Really appreciate your reply and clearing up my question. Yes, I must have v6.22. 

Appreciate it-Marcus 

• Moderators

No problem, I'm still working out where things have moved as well.

PS. It might not be v6.22. The 6.21 on my other laptop has changed too.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043