after running healthcheck, importing bookmarks requires killing ccleaner

I'm trying to import my bookmarks to ensure I don't have to log into websites after running ccleaner.

The prompt window is too small and I'm not prompted with any OK/Cancel -- requires me to kill the ccleaner process.

Untitled.png

• Moderators

We have seen this before,

it's a magnification/resolution  issue and the buttons are off the bottom of that pop-up window.
It's because the text gets magnified in a fixed size pop-up window - so ends up bigger that the window.
If you compare your screenshot with the one below you'll notice that the text has also been magnified out of the right of the fixed window and so truncated.

Dropping your screen magnification/resolution back to 100% will bring the buttons back into the pop-up window where you can then access them.

It should then look like this:
image.png

I beieve that the devs are looking into it, but no timescale has been given for a fix.

PS. If it happens again you should still be able to close out of CCleaner using the 'X' in the top right of the main UI.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043