Imposibilité d'effacer une extension dans Chrome et Edge

Patrice35

Bonjour,

CCleaner n'arrive pas à effacer dans Chrome et Edge les items suivants:

Cookie : extension://nkeimhogjdpnpccoofpliimaahmaaom          0 Ko

Cookie : extension://nkeimhogjdpnpccoofpliimaahmaaom          0 Ko

Ces deux items apparaissent toujours après chaque nettoyage.

Le texte de ces fichiers fait référence à la situation de CCleaner après analyse ou à la dernière action d'effaçage par CCleaner

Que peut-on faire ?

Cordialement

Hi - sorry, English reply! I have the exact same thing and was trying to find out what these two cookies are for. As far as I can tell, at least one of them appears to relate to the LastPass extension. Most likely both are linked to browser extensions, but only show up after the latest CC update.

It would be nice if CC staff commented on what these are and why they are persistent even with the browsers closed.

Cheers!

Hi Patrice35:

See Jeff M's 13-Mar-2024 Not Cleaning Edge and Chrome Cookies in the CCleaner Bug Reporting board for a discussion on the same topic.  I posted instructions <there> today on how to find the identifiers (e.g., nkeimhogjdpnpccoofpliimaahmaaome) for hidden browser extensions in MS Edge and Chrome.
------------
Dell Inspiron 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.4170 * Firefox v123.0.1 * Microsoft Edge v122.0.2365.92 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.24020.7-1.1.24020.9 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.10.316-1.0.2286 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * CCleaner Free Portable v6.21.10918

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Imacri. It's most simply put here:

"yes. ccleaner 6.22 is just erroneously listing some browser-extensions as being cookies. it is a bug in ccleaner 6.22."

Therefore, safe to ignore. They aren't cookies at all.

• 4 weeks later...