Option to pick every file in a certain folder in duplicate file finder

It would be very useful to be able to have duplicate file finder check every file in a selected folder instead of having to manually check every file individually in the results window. It could save hours of time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. vrmmo1833_c3421-0061.jpg    F:\Lenovo\D Drive\A FTW\Data\KenSch_media    658 KB    6/22/2019 6:42:08 PM
2. vrmmo1833_c3421-0061.jpg    F:\Lenovo\D Drive\A FTW\Mu Add\Misc    658 KB    7/10/2018 12:16:08 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. vrmmo1833_c3422-0316.jpg    F:\Lenovo\D Drive\A FTW\Data\KenSch_media    472 KB    6/22/2019 6:42:02 PM
2. vrmmo1833_c3422-0316.jpg    F:\Lenovo\D Drive\A FTW\Mu Add\Misc    472 KB    7/10/2018 12:16:06 AM

Instead of having to select every # 2 individually in the example above, I would like an option to have duplicate file finder select every file in the F:\Lenovo\D Drive\A FTW\Mu Add\Misc folder. I kept the example small but there are hundreds more jpg files in those 2 folders. It would be a great help.

Thanks,

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

• Moderators

A select all (or similar) option has always been avoided in CCleaner's Duplicate Finder, it can be very easy with such an option to delete files that you didn't mean to.

Other duplicate finders do give automatic selection options for deleting multiple files, I find though that they are usually much slower to scan and find the duplicates in the first place.
(And yes, I have more than once seen the 'wrong' ones get automatically picked for deletion. So always double check what has been automatically selected).

I still use others occasionally to find 'near' duplicates such as edited images or the same image at different resolutions.
But I prefer CCleaner for speed in finding exact duplicates, even with manual selection of the ones to be deleted I find it quicker to use for finding exact copies.

As you seem to be dealing with duplicate images then try VisiPics or Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder to see what I mean about the relative scanning speeds compared to CCleaner.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043