CCleaner Pro issue.

I purchased the Pro version and have run it several times. It goes through the motions of cleaning my temp cache for all the apps. However, here is the issue I have, my internet history in Firefox is still there. It's supposed to clean the history but it's just not working. Also something that I noticed is that when I used to use CCleaner on my PC and if Firefox was open, it would stop and ask me to close it. That is not happening on Android. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Moderators

I'm not to sure about the Android version, I don't use it, but there's an obvious question to ask:

Is your Firefox Android (or the whole device) synced?
If it is then the syncing wiill put history etc. straight back after CCleaner has cleared it - that's what syncing does, saves things like history to the cloud and sends them to all you devices if they aren't there already.

On a PC a browser (or anything else) has to be closed before CCleaner can clear it, I don't belive that's the same case on Android so that will be why it doesn't need to ask.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043