Software Updater Crashes when backing up

I have CC Cleaner Pro v 6.20.10897 (64 bit). When I run the Driver updater, as soon as it starts backing up the current driver, it shuts down. I've tried just doing one at a time, but it always crashes on the first one. I've gone through priority support but no response. Anyone else have this issue?

• Moderators

It might help if you gave more details.

eg. Just what driver is it balking at?
Plus what Windows version do you have? Are you using an Antivirus other than the built in Windows Security?

How did you contact support, and when was that?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

It doesn't matter which one, but the screenshot attached is what's giving me problems. I contacted Support a few weeks ago via the Contact Support in the software. Anyway. I'm going to try this one at a time and see if that helps. Thanks, nukecad.

drivers.png

• Moderators

I'm not a fan of any driver updater, and regard them as unnecessary unless you have a problem with a specific driver.

I did have an issue recently and did use CCleaners Driver Updater to update just that one driver, but it's not something I would use otherwise.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043